Today we present to you a fresh, simple and quick recipe made by the chef Vincent Tournayre: from SBcolorful etteraves accompanied by fresh sheep's cheese, honey vinegar and dry pollen.
This recipe can be used as a starter or as a main course, depending on how much you prepare.
Our honey vinegar goes wonderfully in your summer salads. Based on an ancestral manufacturing method, our honey vinegar does not contain sulphites. It is prepared exclusively with water and fresh acacia honey, in the central region.
Twelve months of successive fermentation and decantation in oak barrels allow it to develop a honeyed note of undeniable sweetness!
Our dry pollen adds a crispy touch to the recipe. You will find in these little nuggets, a taste of cereal. In addition, pollen is an asset for our health because it is rich in proteins, vitamins ...
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 colored beets
- 1 sucrine
- 4 pretty pink radishes
- Fresh sheep's cheese
- A teaspoon of dry pollen for the crunch
- 2 tablespoons of honey vinegar
- Bake the beets in aluminum in the oven at 220 ° C for 45 minutes. Aluminum preserves the flavors and colors of the beets
- Cut the sucrines and radishes into quarters
- Mix the honey vinegar with the sheep cheese to obtain a very smooth texture
- Peel the beets and cut them into thin strips, like petals.
- Arrange them on the plate
- Season with the cheese / vinegar mixture
- Salt / pepper
- Sprinkle with pollen