Harvested in France, Auvergne.
Flavor Notes: This mountain honey comes from a wide variety of different pollens: dandelion, bramble, wild thyme, clover, fireweed, heather and raspberry. It has a persistent fragrance and a long-lasting fruity and flowery taste
Texture:Dense and creamy, forms fine crystals
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy on a slice of crusty rustic bread with slightly salted butter.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Chèvre chaud with honey
For 4 people
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of mountain honey
- 4 small and fresh goat cheeses (chavignol or other)
- Fresh thyme springs
- 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Brush each slice of bread with honey.
- Place slices of goat cheese on each slice of bread.
- Drizzle with honey and add salt and pepper to your likings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the oven and garnish each slice with thyme.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
- Serve hot as a started with a side of salad.