Here is a recipe for making delicious pancakes for Candlemas.
- 250g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 l milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of Acacia honey
- 30 g of melted butter
- Mix the flour, salt and honey in a large bowl.
- In another container, beat the eggs lightly with a fork.
- Gently beat the beaten eggs into the flour using a wooden spoon.
- As soon as the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little (to avoid lumps).
- (After adding the milk, the dough should be fairly fluid.)
- Finally, add the melted butter and mix.
- Grease a frying pan and heat it over low heat.
- When hot, pour a small ladle of the dough into the pan and spread it over the entire surface, making rotational movements.
- Let the dough cook for one minute on each side.
- Repeat until the dough is used up.
How to choose your honey?
You can then spread your pancakes generously with honey or Miel Factory jam.
For a crêpe with a strong flavor: We recommend our Buckwheat honey.
For a flavored pancake: Spread your pancakes with our Lemon Blossom honey.
For an exotic pancake: Choose our Litchi honey.
For a classic pancake: Use our ultra creamy Spring Flower honey instead.
For a fruity pancake: Fall for our Blueberry jam with honey.