Harvested in France, Yonne .
Intensity ●●● ○○○○○○○
Flavor notes: Subtle, sweet and flowery
All our honeys are carefully analyzed to guarantee you optimal quality.
Miel Factory invites you to savor Hungarian Acacia honey.
This crystalline honey, with subtle flower notes is appreciated by all the family.
The Acacia tree is of the meliflerous variety. As such, Acacia honey is the second most important honey come spring time, right after that of the rapeseed flower. Due to its fructose / glucose ratio, which significantly tilts in the favor of fructose, Acacia honey is amongst the honeys which crystalize the slowest.
The honey’s liquid texture and delicate floral notes insure its success around any family breakfast table. This honey is most often enjoyed with a warm slice of bread, a granola yoghurt and fruit mix or even just spooned into a cup of tea.
It is also one of our favorite honeys for cooking as it is ideal to sweeten drinks, flavor meat and poultry dishes or even help create a dazzling desert.
Price/kg : 39,60 €
- 125g of salted butter
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 egg yolks
- 140g of flour
- 4 tablespoons of rapadura
- 1 bag of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
- Preheat the oven (180 ° C)
- Pour melted butter, honey, rapadura, orange blossom water and egg yolks into the blender. Slowly mix everything together.
- While mixing, gradually add the flour and yeast until the mixture forms a homogeneous ball.
- Coating your hands with flour, proceed to make small balls of dough before placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes