Harvested in Michoacán Province, Mexico.
Flavor Notes: This honey certainly has character. Its aroma has notes of coffee and liquorice
Texture: Thick and creamy
Serving Suggestions: It is especially recommended for cooking, in particular added to lemon juice to deglaze salmon steaks.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel factory invites you to savor its avocado tree honey. Harvested in the province of Michoacan in Mexico, this honey is creamy and dark.Its particular taste plunges us into the avocado universe. It will delight both avocado lovers and honey enthusiasts searching for unique honeys.
Avocadoes originate from Mexico. Historically, they were coined avocadoes as they had, according to the Mayan, both aphrodisiac virtues and the shape of the testicle organ. Bees have a tendency to forage for the avocado flowers’ nectar from April to June. The honey that we sell is generally collected in July. It is a particularly interesting honey to use in fish dishes and warm sandwiches.
Price/kg: 25,20 €
HONEY SESAME SALMON
For 4 people :
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons of avocado honey
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 20 cl of cream
- Salt and pepper
- Add salt and pepper to the salmon pieces
- Heat the honey in a small saucepan. Use a cooking brush to coat the salmon pieces in honey
- Sprinkle the salmon steaks with sesame seeds. Pour the oil into a pan and fry the salmon for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the pieces of salmon from the heat
- Add the cream to the salmon cooking juices. Stop the fire before the cream reaches its boiling point.
- Serve the salmon steaks with the sauce, rice and steamed vegetables.