Harvested in Andalusia, Spain.
Flavor Notes: This is a mild honey with a pleasant fruity taste that makes you think of oranges, whilst being delicate and sweet
Serving Suggestions: We recommend this honey for desserts, for example in yoghourt, or in a cup of herbal tea to make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its orange honey. Originating from Spain, Andalusia, this honey will delight those who favor a subtler and more delicate honey for it carries light floral fragrances.
Orange blossom flowers are often spotted during the months of summer and spring. This honey is mostly produced in the South of Europe in countries such as Spain, Portugal and Italy. Like all citrus honeys, it remains soft and subtly fruity. It is particularly appreciated in an herbal tea to spend a good night or on a duck roasted at the end of cooking.
Bugnes au miel d’oranger
Pour 10 parts
- ½ bag of baker's yeast
- 35 g of milk
- 50 g of butter
- 2 small eggs
- 3 tablespoons of orange honey
- 260g of sugar
- Icing Sugar
- Cooking oil
- Stir together the milk and yeast in a large mixing bowl
- Add the butter, eggs, honey, sugar, flour and a pinch of salt (in this order) to the mix. Knid for 5 minutes
- The dough should be elastic but firm. If it is too dry, add a little milk and if it is too soft: add a little flour
- Let it rest for about 2 hours
- Spread the dough on a floured work surface. Form a rectangular shape with it in order to cut the bugnes in a rectangle and cut the bugnes. Diving the buggies in a hot oil bath (15/20 sec on each side).
- Place them on a tray and sprinkle them with icing sugar before serving.