Harvested around Lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada.
Floral Notes: Blueberry honey tastes like the fruit itself
Texture: Dense and creamy
Serving Suggestions: Blueberry honey brings a fruity touch to dairy-based desserts. It goes just as well with cream as walnuts or lemons.
100 % raw honey: all our honey is thoroughly analyzed to guarantee it is of the highest quality.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its blueberry honey. Harvested in the Lac St-Jean region of Quebec, Canada, this amber colored honey is one of the rare honeys where the taste of fruit is truly omnipresent.
Canada’s most common blueberry is known as “bleuet”. Blueberries generally grow on small wild shrubs. The bluet is a little less sweet and its properties are very specific. This smooth textured honey is harvested during the summer time. It is particularly popular in pastries.
Price/kg : 38,40 €
Cottage cheese with blueberry honey, pistachios and almonds
For 4 people
- 500g of cottage cheese
- 150g of cream
- 6 tablespoons of blueberry honey
- 4 tablespoons of flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons of shelled, unsalted pistachios
- Roughly crush the pistachios.
- In a pan, without adding any fat, quickly toast the almonds and pistachios
- Using a whisk beat the cottage cheese and crème fraîche
- Divide this mixture into 4 cups
- Pour 1,5 spoon of honey on each pot of creamy mixture
- Sprinkle the entire thing with almonds and pistachios.