Harvested in Valence Province, Spain.
Flavor Notes: Delicate and fruity-tasting
Serving Suggestions: Particularly well suited to roast duck.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its Mandarin honey. Harvested in the region of Valencia, in Spain, this honey conveys exceptional citrus notes..
The mandarin tree blooms twice a year. Its small white flowers appear both in the spring and winter. This tree is particularly resistant to negative temperatures. Mandarin honey is usually harvested at the end of Spring in the sunbelt of the Mediterranean; mostly in Spain, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. It is a fantastic honey to add to a cup of tea and will leave you tasting refined and delicate notes of sweetness in the evening.
Price/kg : 27,60 €
- 5 eggs
- 125g of mandarin honey
- 1 tablespoon of pastis
- 125 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of yeast.
Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Separate the egg whites and yolks..
- Add the honey, pastis, flour, salt and yeast to the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites. Once they form peaks, gently fold them into the yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake pan.
- . Bake for about 40 minutes
- Unmold and let the cake cool.
- Serve with a homemade custard